Welcome to Mentor Coaching
My approach to Mentor Coaching is grounded in the value of a trusted, confidential and dynamic relationship that enhances the ‘Mentee’s’ capability as a coach. I go beyond competency to stretch your capacity to engage your clients in deep meaningful dialogue by engaging you in the discovery of how you can become a more capable and impactful coach.
I am here to engage you in the discovery of how you can become a more capable and impactful coach. I want you to grow your coaching skills beyond competency by stretching your capacity to engage your clients.
This is how I Mentor:
- Start by creating a safe, confidential space to explore your coaching competency
- Listen and observe your coaching.
- Engage in reflective dialogue with you about your experience of yourself as a coach.
- Document and deliver observations of how your coaching excellence aligns with the ICF Coaching Competencies.
- Create a relationship of active growth and collaborative learning that will propel your coaching to the next level.
Mentor Coaching with me is specifically designed for Coaches who:
- Are commitment to becoming exceptional in the art of coaching.
- Care about the relationships they have with their clients.
- Are willing to engage in dialogue about their seen and unseen coaching behaviour including their subtle biases.
- Are ready to listen, discover and act on the challenges arising from our Mentoring conversations.
- Want to develop their ‘internal mentor’ to become more observant of their real time coaching competence.
- Are prepared to invest in their coaching practice.
Outcomes for you:
- Documented Mentor Coaching hours for your ICF Certification requirements at the ACC and PCC levels.
- Feedback targeted to move you to the next ICF competency level.
- Developmental feedback to encourage and impact your emerging excellence as a coach.
- Collaboration to develop action plans to enhance your coaching capability.
- A confidential, experienced and committed Coach as your coaching development partner.
- Call 902.421.4400 or email me to discuss your Mentor Coaching needs and to contract to achieve the outcomes you desire.
- Schedule a minimum of three opportunities for me to observe you coaching for 30-40 minutes (live or by audio recording) and engage you in dialogue about my observations of your coaching competency focusing on your development as a coach.
- After each Mentor Coaching Session I prepare and send you a Mentor Coaching Report outlining my observations of your strengths and possible growth opportunities to further align your coaching with the ICF Competencies.
I work exclusively on a retainer basis. The three month Mentor Coaching retainer fee is $1,500. plus HST. This includes:
- Four documented Mentor Coaching hours.
- Unlimited access to me to support you through specific coaching issues, during the retainer period.
Here is some of my background:
I have been described as:
- A trusted and capable coach.
- Accountable to clients, their organizations, ethical guidelines, my core values and passion.
- Focused, service oriented, compassionate and a catalyst for personal and business growth.
- Calm and focused, empathetic, curious, ethical, balanced, in the moment and ready to empower others through personal and professional growth.
My recent coaching development activity includes:
- Graduate Certificate in Advanced Coaching Skills – Royal Roads University (2017) Courses included:
- Professional Mentor Coaching
- Group and Team Coaching
- Advanced Coaching Psychology
- Intercultural Competence and Global Coaching
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching – Royal Roads University (2015)
- Professional Certified Coach – International Coach Federation
I am committed to providing timely responses to inquiries and to delivering outcomes! I encourage you to call me at 902.421.4400 or email me now to arrange your Mentor Coaching engagement.